Discussion of games currently being created by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
This month we talk about the various tools used for version control and sites which host source code repositories. We also have a demonstration of scripting Itch.io uploads with Butler, and we look at games created by Jake and Jacob during show and tell.
|Levi D. Smith||http://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- Butler for Itch.io – https://itch.io/docs/butler/
- Comparison of Version Control Software – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_version_control_software
- Subversion – https://subversion.apache.org/
- Git – https://git-scm.com/
- SourceForge – http://sourceforge.net/
- BitBucket – https://bitbucket.org/
- GitHub – https://github.com/
- AnkhSVN – https://ankhsvn.open.collab.net/
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster